START YOUR ENGINEERING CAREER IN FRANCE
Join Ak Gıda “Real Taste of Engineering” Trainee Program and enjoy your career journey with full of taste.
“REAL TASTE of ENGINEERING” PROGRAM
“Real Taste of Engineering” programme by Ak Gida provides half year French language training and 2 years of Master programme at the reputable university, ESA (Ecole Superieure D’Agricultures) in France. During the 2,5 years, you will both study and work and become an expert engineer.
The expenses will be covered by the Lactalis Group and after programme when return to Turkey, you will start working in Ak Gida. Moreover you will be the culture and group values ambassadors of the Lactalis Group bringing with the knowledge of milk technologies.
Click “apply” button to live this experience!
YOU WILL TASTE
2,5 years career in France, technical expertise on dairy sector
Master degree from reputable ecole ESA
Job guarantee back in Turkey
Glocal work environment at the largest dairy company
ABOUT AK GIDA
Ak Gida, the largest dairy company in Turkey, is a member of The Lactalis Group. Founded in 1933, the French company Lactalis operates in 79 countries and has 72.000 employees.
The Lactalis Group has brands active in both national markets, such as Laktel, Dukat, Dolcia and İçim, and international markets, including President, Galbani and Parmalat. With its highly professional team, The Lactalis Group continues to be a leader in the global dairy market.
number 1 dairy group in the world
number 1 dairy and cheese group in Europe
number 1 milk collector in Europe
number 1 cheese producer in Europe
Are you interested in a global career in engineering?
- Food, Chemical, Mechanical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Electrical & Industrial Engineering grads or about to graduate by February
- B2 level English
- Preferably French as a second language
- For male candidates military service completed or exempted until 2020
- Analytical mindset
- Strong motivation for a career in dairy industry and glocal work environment
- Real capacity to overcome challenges and to develop new competencies
- spend two years in France – with an additional 6 months of intensive French prior to the program according to their current level of French
- receive high level training in technical and managerial competencies and learn a new language (French)
- have all expenses (travel, tuition, insurance) costs covered
- study half time at ESA and work half time in the company with a tutor
- successful graduates earn a Master of Science in Engineering from EcoleSupérieure d’Agricultures Angers Loire (ESA)
- work for a minimum of two and a half years in the sponsoring company in Turkey after the program in France
a member of