We are looking for a fresh graduate to join our team in Istanbul!
WHO WE ARE:
Dinamo Consulting is a training and consulting company that serves leading businesses and organizations with its offices in Istanbul and Toronto. Since 2006, we have been providing our clients with value-adding and unique projects in generational studies, employer branding, reverse mentoring, project finance, leasing and business development programs.
We have three true blue friends: “Know-how”, “know-what” and “know-why”.
We are passionately curious: We are bitten by the learning bug.
We advocate team work: None of us is smarter than all of us.
We are in a quest for excellence: We know we will never attain it.
In Turkey, Dinamo has been representing Amembal & Halladay since 2006, Universum Global since 2013, Invigors (Part of Alta Group) since 2014 and Shangai Hanin Investment Consulting since 2014. Dinamo has been organizing ‘People Make the Brand’ – the region’s biggest employer branding conference- since 2013. The company is also a Member of Foreign Economic Relations Board and PPP Committee.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Being a part of the employer branding consulting team, you will play a critical role in delivering state-of-the-art service to our clients in various industries.
As a project assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions on a daily basis. You will get exposure to many different aspects of the consulting business and may have the opportunity to work on international projects.
You are an ideal candidate for the position if you
- Are a fresh graduate of Business Management, Sociology, Psychology and/or related fields.
- Have excellent command of English.
- Have relevant analytical skills to help you delve into data, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate at all levels.
- Are flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise workload.
- Strong interest and understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- Preferably reside on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, or at least no drawback to daily commute to our office on the Asian side.
If you believe, you are who we are looking for, please forward your resume with a letter of intent to us no later than 30 August 2017.
You must sign in to apply for this position.